Beasiswa King Abdul Aziz University 2016/2017
|1) The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Phd, and (30) years Masters.
2) The Applicant must have a university degree from any recognized university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
3) If your First language is not English, you will need to reach a suitable standard in an approved test of English for entry to a graduate program. The required test scores are as follows:
Please note that language certificates should not be more than two years old.
4)Fluency in Arabic Language is required for applicants applying for Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
5) He must have a record of good Conduit and must be medically fit.
6) Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
7) He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
8) Certificates must be endorsed by Saudi embassy in the country where the student gets his degree.
2. Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
3. A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
4. A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
5. Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
Apply for Admission
International students must submit the online application for more detailed information . Please read the instructions, admission requirements, documents and transcripts, deadlines and more for your program choices before beginning your application.